Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Writing and Reading

  1. #21
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *has sudden urge to hear "Cats in the Cradle"*

    MELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!........thanks for the reminder.....*g

  2. #22
    Inactive Member R@@@nt In E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 28th, 2000
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Flea poem


    Dog's back.
    Itch
    itch
    scratch
    scratch
    scratch
    scratch
    scratch
    scratch
    (pause)

    itch
    scratch
    scratch
    itch
    paws
    scratch
    scratch
    scratch
    scratch
    scratch
    scratch
    scratch
    scratch
    scratch
    scratch scratch scratch
    bald patch.

    John Hegley

  3. #23
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *giggling like crazy*

  4. #24
    Inactive Member R@@@nt In E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 28th, 2000
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Sisters of mercy

    Oh the sisters of mercy, they are not departed or gone.
    They were waiting for me when I thought that I just can't go on.
    And they brought me their comfort and later they brought me this song.
    Oh I hope you run into them, you who've been travelling so long.
    Yes you who must leave everything that you cannot control.
    It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul.
    Well I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned:
    When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned.

    Well they lay down beside me, I made my confession to them.
    They touched both my eyes and I touched the dew on their hem.
    If your life is a leaf that the seasons tear off and condemn
    they will bind you with love that is graceful and green as a stem.

    When I left they were sleeping, I hope you run into them soon.
    Don't turn on the lights, you can read their address by the moon.
    And you won't make me jealous if I hear that they sweetened your night:
    We weren't lovers like that and besides it would still be all right,
    We weren't lovers like that and besides it would still be all right.

    Leonard Cohen

  5. #25
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm........i opened my door the other day and heard the bells on the church which is doors down from me......and it made me think of the holidays coming up.......

    ================================================


    CHURCHBELLS

    Churchbells echo outside my door
    ringing throughout the land
    Reminders of the days of yore
    beckon "take me by the hand"

    Ancient traditions are carried through
    family within the heart
    Past sequences repeat anew
    and vow to make a fresh start

    Those who have already gone to their graves
    are brought back to life once more
    By fond memories that their loved ones saved
    cherished as they were before

    Churchbells bring such dreams to mind
    and set a luminous scene
    For these are the days of mankind
    we are summoned to convene

  6. #26
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    icon24

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •